working with gtk_cell_rendere_toggle

        Hi, all

        First of all I would like to apologize if this subject has been
discussed before but I could not find any information in the archive, on
the gtk website, or by googling...

        This is my first project using GTK+-2.0, which is the reason for my
lack of knowledge on the subject! What I am trying to do is the
following:
        I want to have a treeview widget which has 4 columns. The first one is
radio buttons, the second one - static text, third one - spin button,
and fourth one - editable text.
        I have gotten the GtkListStore setup and the GtkTreeView with all the
GtkTreeViewColumns. However, I can't get the radio buttons and the spin
buttons to work.
        I managed to get the radio buttons displayed with an initial value set
using the gtk_list_store_set () function, but no matter what I try, I
can get the radio buttons to toggle. I have connected the toggled signal
to a callback which finds the GtkListStore row using an iter and the
sets appropriate column to TRUE or FALSE but the actual button never
changes from one to the other (see attachment).

        The other question that I have is: Is it even possible to insert a spin
button in a treeview cell? If it is how can I accomplish that? I saw
that GtkSpinButton implements GtkCellEditable but I have not found any
more information on this.

        Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov