Re: GtkTreeView selection- troubles in managing "changed" signal

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 13:30, Rosa Mannini wrote:
I haven't already test your advice .. but I have some
doubts about the possibility it has to work. As I said
in my PS I tried to use a counter, that is very
similar to the boolean parameter. But if the first
really selected row is really row 0 the signal isn't
emitted.

I don't fully understand what you mean here; also there is no need to
keep a counter, as you only want to ignore the very first ::changed
signal.

Do you think your implementation will have a different
beaviour?

I can only tell you that I know that my implementation works, since
multiple programs are using the same idea without problems. And I
implemented something likewise a few days ago, which works fine.

        -Kris