GObjects Stuff !!

Hello,
GNOME and GTK+ Hackers,

I'm begining a new GNOME Project. This project is
called of BlackDolphin.

BlackDolphin is Automated Software Data Bibliografy,
thats implements Z39.50 client and MARC21 Format.

I'm not guru in GTK+ and GNOME devel, but belive
thats free software broken all stuff !! :))

I'm creating a new collection of Utils Widgets,
using libgal, this will be called gal-utils (g-utils).

gal-utils have several utilities how (g-splash, g-about-box,
g-shortcut, g-shell, g-xml-menu, g-dialog, ...).

The gal-utils code was hacked evolution best code
by Ettore Perazolli and other gnome hackers.

I'm want create now GYazClient Object for all stuff with
Z39.50 client. But i dont known about gobjects.

When I use in my GObject

GtkDialog parent;
or
GObject parent
or
GtkWindow parent;
or
GStuff ???

Whats i use? My Object not show any GUI, just implements
severals functions.

Cheers,
Fernando.