RE: how can i refresh or clear the window or widgets

i have set of entry boxes in a page. on certain key i
have to clear all the entry fields. is there any
fuction like clear or refresh or redraw  like that.

Perhaps this the gtk_widget_queue_draw() function will do it?
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#gtk-widget-queue-draw

This is something I need to look into myself, so if anyone has a better way... :)
After that (if that doesn't work) I would suggest looking into the Gdk functions.

Regards,
Martyn