Re: Gtk List Store Problem

<snip>
  mediaformat_column = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes(
    "Media Format", cell,
    "text", 0,    <-----------
    NULL);

 .... snip ...

When I run my app, the columns is filled with the test1 string in all
the columns. Can't really figure out why? Any ideas?

The   "text", 0   bit means that the content of the cell should be the string
that is found in model column 0 for each row, which is the string "test1".
You probably meant to use  "text", 0,  then "text", 1,  then "text", 2, etc.

Cheers
-Tim
Of course, damn, I must be blind =)
Thanks a lot =)