Re: Multiple Selections from a List

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 11:22:18AM -0400, Marshall Lake wrote:

I'm new to Gtk and I'm having a hellova time trying to allow for multiple
selections from a simple list inside a scrolled window.  I've tried
messing around with GtkList (I know ... deprecated) and GtkTreeView to no
avail.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeSelection.html#gtk-tree-selection-set-mode

You get the selection object from the treeview, set multiselect mode with
the above method call, and use gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows() to
get the selected rows whenever you need them.

Regards,

Filip

--
"Any good Unix security engineer can clean up any Unix box. But I'm not
 sure there are people even within Microsoft who know how to clean up