Re: How to disable Key events after a widget has been realized?
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <olexiy irtech cn ua>
- To: hamb ka <hamb_ msn com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to disable Key events after a widget has been realized?
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:31:19 +0200
hamb ka wrote:
What I am doing is to filter out the "GDK_Return" key event after the
Return key is pressed down, and re-accept this event again once the
key is released.
There is a gtk_widget_set_events, which is used before the widget is
realized, and gtk_widget_add_events which is used after the widget is
realized. But there is no "gtk_widget_remove_events"...
I even tried gdk_input_set_extension_events, but no luck :(
Any idea to solve it?
You can use key snooper for this:
] [Thread Prev