From: "samuel.berthelot" <samuel berthelot voila fr>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:01 PM
Subject: passing multiple values to gtk_signal_connect

Hello,
I am trying to do something using gtk-1.2 (I can't use 2.0 but I think the
problem would be the same anyway...). I have 3 textbox (GTKEntry) and one
button. When I click on the button I would like the values contain in the
3
textbox passed as parameters for the callback function. The problem is
that I
don't know how to pass multiple values to a callback function.
Any idea ?
cheers
Sam