Re: External window on gtkwindow
- From: Narayana Pattipati <narayana pattipati wipro com>
- To: Ariel Fritz <duin tutopia com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: External window on gtkwindow
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:15:38 +0530
I am just wondering if this is possible with Xembed. Xembed is a
protocol to help embedding of a control from one application into
another application. It has support for out-of process controls, written
in any toolkit or even plain Xlib.
And Xembed implementation is available in gtk+ (gtkxembed.c,
gtksocket.c, gtkplug.c etc. files). There are test programs
testsocket.c, testsocket_child.c, testsocket_common.c under gtk+/tests
directory. You can have a look at them.
Ariel Fritz wrote:
I´d like to know if I can put an external window ( any application
like xterm o any mp3 player) in a gtk window.
I want to do it, because I need to move the external window as I want.
is it possible? how can I do it? There is any way to solve this?
Thanks in advance
Ariel Antonio Fritz
] [Thread Prev