Help, BadAtom error while creating a new gtk window

Hi,

My program crashes whenever I click a button in the main window to create another window. The detailed error message is as follows:

The program ...  received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)'.
 (Details: serial 343 error_code 5 request_code 18 minor_code 0)

Could it be the confilct between gtk and X window? I really cannot find any mistakes in my program. :(

hamb

Download games, logos, wallpapers and lots more at MSN Mobile! http://www.msn.com.sg/mobile/