Re: How to get the widget's current width and height?
- From: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- To: John K Luebs <jkluebs luebsphoto com>
- Cc: Tom Liu <tom liu flextrade com>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to get the widget's current width and height?
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:20:14 +0000
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 04:52, John K Luebs wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:29:50AM -0500, Tom Liu wrote:
gdk_drawable_get_size(w->window,&wid,&hi); may work for the widget which
has a xwindow such as eventbox. For vbox, label, button etc. It will not
Can't believe there is no function to retrive size of widget?!
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"
] [Thread Prev