Re: GtkNotebook "change-current-page" signal problems

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 00:07, Rob van der Leek wrote:
Hello list,

Hoi,

I must be missing something obvious, but can someone please explain why
the (complete) program below doesn't print a message saying the notebook
page has changed when I switch between the two pages?

"change_current_page" is an action signal (for keybindings) and
callbacks connected to action signals will never get called.

The signal which you actually want to use is the "switch_page" signal.

hope this helps,

        -Kris