Re: Call function
- From: Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com>
- To: Aldrey <aldrey recife pe gov br>
- Cc: gtk_list gtk gtk <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Call function
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:03:47 -0800 (PST)
There is no return (void) on th call_button_up call.
You you can do is add a fild on the struct field that contains some type of
context information and you change accordinly.
Hope this helps,
--- Aldrey <aldrey recife pe gov br> wrote:
I am with a doubt. I am making the call of a function in this way:
gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT(button_down_up), "clicked", \
It would like to know as I can catch the value of return to know if I
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
] [Thread Prev