Re: Call function

 There is no return (void) on th call_button_up call.
 You you can do is add a fild on the struct field that contains some type of
context information and you change accordinly.

 Hope this helps,

Harring

--- Aldrey <aldrey recife pe gov br> wrote:

   I am with a doubt.  I am making the call of a function in this way:
   gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT(button_down_up), "clicked", \
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(call_button_up), field);

   It would like to know as I can catch the value of return to know if I
got success.