Re: link problem

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 16:01, goktan kantarcioglu wrote:
i'm trying to make a project with gtk+ and gnome libraries by
using anjuta. when i try to link the project it gives me a link
error like i created only a blank window and tried to link it. do
i forget something ???

I think your first steps shouldn't be done with Anjuta or GLADE because
there are other parts affecting what you plan to achieve e.g. You are
using tools which may not work as you intent to. I therefore recommend
that your first steps of doing a blank window should look like described
here:

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-gettingstarted.html

It requires a bit reading but the results definately work. Once you made
these steps you can continue trying to use Anjuta or GLADE.

greets.