Re: gtkentry -- avoiding unwanted focus

Allin Cottrell wrote:

My app displays some named icons in a certain window.  I'd like for
the user to be able to rename the icons, so the names are implemented
with gtkentries.  However, I want the name entries to become focused
for editing only if the user clicks on them.  At present, one or other
of the entry widgets always shows a blinking cursor when the parent
window is focused (even if they are all configured as not editable
until clicked).  Suggestions on how to turn this off?
Use gtk_widget_grab_focus() on another widget - if you have smth like "Ok"/"Cancel"/"Apply"
buttons, just focus default button.

   Olexiy