Re: Problem with GtkEntry

You have to strdup the return value from gtk_entry_get_text() and use is
as a global variable. Because gtk_entry_get_text() returns the
entry->text pointer not a new string.

Regards,
Narayana

Miguel Pignatelli wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with the widget GtkEntry. Please take a look to the
source code attached. It is a very simple program I am trying to run.
The problem is that I can't display the global variable where is
stored the text I got from de entry widget. I can't find the bug!!!

What is wrong with this code?
Thanx in advance for any help.

I´m using gtk1.2 under SuSe 8.2.

              Name: error.c
   error.c    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
          Encoding: quoted-printable