Re: get a string's width in unit of pixel
- From: manu aradhya <manu_aradhya yahoo co in>
- To: Liu Neo-W4135C <W4135C motorola com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: get a string's width in unit of pixel
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:53:11 +0000 (GMT)
check the font size ur using, that font size
multiplied by number of chracters in the strings gives
u string width in pixels,ok.
--- Liu Neo-W4135C <W4135C motorola com> wrote: >
i'm a newbie in GTK world and want to know how to
get a string's width in unit of pixel( there should
be a way, right).
your kindly response will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance and best regards,
Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev