Re: Events and Signals

Ariel Fritz wrote:

Hi

I tryed to change event.keyval to GDK_Left(left key arrow) to test it. But
it doesn´t work.
My question is if is possible to sent key events (keys arrows) to move on a
GtkCList using gtk_event_put()?
Remember that I recieve network event and I´d like to move on GtkCList and
select items on it.
Hello,
As I can guess you forget to set *hardware_keycode* field in GdkKeyEvent structure. Look at attached modified "clist" example - when you add some items to list and select one of them the key press event for GDK_Down will be generated and handled by CList.
What version of GTK are you using ? GtkCList is deprecated in GTK2...

   Olexiy