Re: clearing a custom treeview model

  Why not keep the model and create another model.

  Then, you can give the new model to the TreeView.

  I think it that this was the intention on the MVC pattern.

Harring.

--- Charles Schmidt <cschmidt2 emich edu> wrote:
I'm writing a custom GtkTreeModel for my application, and depending on
various user interactions would need to clear and repopulate the model
from a different data set at times.  What is the best way to clear the
model?  Just run gtk_tree_model_row_deleted() on all the rows (and if
so, how can I iterate through the GtkTreePaths without going too far?),
or is there a cleaner way to tell the view that the model is now empty?

-charlie