Re: Selecting Multiple Lines of Text

I need to write a scrolled text area on the screen (not editable by
the user)
and be able to select a whole line or multiple lines of text with
one click.
I have looked at GtkListStore and GtkTextView but I'm not sure how
accomplish this.  The tutorial gives up before trees and text views.

Do *NOT* repeat unless you want people to hate you. :-)
You should rather STFA (Search The _Friendly_ Archive),
because it contains really a lot of answers for many
questions.

As written before, have a look at GtkTreeSelection.
You should also look for 'gtk-demo' program, which is
probably somewhere at your hard drive.

Also look for .../examples/ directory at your GTK+ path.

Regards,
Waldek Maleska