Re: ListView, TreeView

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 14:08, Daniel Wernle wrote:
Hi list ( greets to all <- first posting here)

i have problems finding a sample creating a simple listview , with some
strings in there, every try results in an empty place on the place where
the widget should be. Can anyone provide me a short simple sample how to
implement a list with some items which looks like this:

item1
item2
item3

there is no need of more than one columns , because I only want to
understand how it works and how i can use it, the samples i found wasn't
very good :(

thx

I wrote a nice tutorial on Gnome Support forums:
http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2663

Goran