Re: Selecting Multiple Lines

Have a look at GtkTreeSelection.  You will need to call
gtk_tree_view_get_selection to get the selection.

        Regards,
        nash

* James Wesolowski <james_wesolowski yahoo com> wrote:
Hello,
I need to write a scrolled text area on the screen (not editable by the user) and be able to select a whole
line or multiple lines of text with one click.  I have looked at GtkListStore and GtkTextView but I'm not
sure how to accomplish this.  The tutorial gives up before trees and text views.

Thank you.

James Wesolowski