Re: How to raise / focus a window?

Hey Shaun,

Thanks for the tip.

Shaun McCance wrote:

I believe the function you're looking for is gtk_window_present.  You
should probably never call gtk_widget_set_uposition.  gtk_widget_show

Then how should I set a window's position? EG., I'm reading / saving config files which store window position. The gtk_widget_set_uposition seems to work quite well. Same for set_usize.

Thanks,

DT

PS. Oh, I see I should have mentioned that I'm still using GTK 1.2.10 ... not 2.0. So gtk_window_present is not an option.
:-(