gtk_plug/gtk_socket

        Hello,
        I do not know if this is the good mailing list for this post
        I have a problem when inserting a menubar
        created with gtk_item_factory via the
        gtk_plug/gtk_socket with gtk 2.0. When the plug/socket
        are in the same executable it works fine.
        When they are on separate processes the menubar
        does not work correctly. It was working with gtk 1.xx
        (except the shortcuts).
        I can post a code example to illustrate my pbs.

        jpc