Re: replacement for deprecated functions

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 09:56, pavan panguluri wrote:
Hai all,
   I just want to know where can we get the
information about the replacement for the depricated
functions in GTK 2.0.
   For example I need a function which has the similar
functionality of "gtk_clist_column_title_passive ()"
function. This function is deprecated and con't be
used  in newly-written code.

The entire Clist widget is depreciated, you should move to using the new
Tree and List widgets in 2.x, the API docs can be found:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/TreeWidgetObjects.html

Keith.