Re: Displaying video4linux grayscale captures in GTK?

Quoted by a cadre of sexy rats
For `Neoklis Kyriazis <neoklisk cytanet com cy>'
On Thursday, 15 May 2003 (08:53):

I am experimenting with the video4linux API for self-training, using an
OV511+ based webcam as source. I have successfully displayed streaming
color images using:

        Get "Grabbo", from <http://www.void.com.br/grabbo/>; there's an GtkWidget in
the package that does what you need (GtkVcl IIRC).

--
 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
 www.mindcrisis.tk            /||\                 GPG key: 0x062E7976

         "Se você obedece a todas as regras, acaba perdendo
                toda a diversão." --Katherine Hepburn