GtkWindow Position problem

Hi

I am having a little problem with a window position.

I have two windows. A parent and a child.
I am using the functions : gtk_setTransientFor,gtk_window_set_decorated.
Both windowns are toplevel.

I use the gtk_widget_set_uposition for the child window.  And it doesn't work.  All the time the child shows
in the center.  It avoids the gtk_widget_set_uposition.

Does anybody know what should be happened?  What am I missing? What is wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Boris