Re: TextTags for a whole TextBuffer

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 05:45:50PM -0400, Jesse Pavel wrote:

I'm trying to make a GtkTextView display all its text in a
monospaced font. Using a GtkTextTag, with the appropriate
properties set, I can use gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags to
programatically insert text that has the appearance I want, but if
the user types text in before or after this tagged block, the new
text appears in the default style. Can someone point me at the
right way to go about having all the text appear in my new style?

Use gtk_widget_modify_font() to change the default font for the
widget.

Havoc