Re: background images, transparency, gif images

 Take a look at the demo directory that comes with the GTK source code. There
is one examples of loading and handling animation,

Harring.

--- Paco <paco pty ods org> wrote:
Hello, I'm new to gtk, and I'm considering the use of gtk for a project,

I need 3 things:

1. background images (in the main window)
2. transparency: loading images with transparency, like .gif or .xpm
3. animation: loading (and showing) .gif files with animation

if this possible and easy to do in gtk 2?, if so, could you tell me the
methods to use?

Thanx and best regards