Re: Installation of GTK for Windows

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Samir Bonho wrote:

Hello everybody ,

I`m trying to install GTK at MS-Windows but nothing works.

I`ve put it all the "*.dll" files in the c:/windows/system and
installed the GCC. Unfortunatelly , when I try to compile or run a
simple program nothing happens.

Does someone have a guide to install all the packages ???

Best wishes ,

hello

some people use devc++ (http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/) and like it. You
can install it and install the gtk package
(http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/packages/gtk.html at the bottom of the
page). You should find all you want there.

hope this helps

Vincent TORRI

Samir Bonho-LABSPOT-IC-UFSC