Example code for GtkTextView

Hello List,

According to the documentation of 'changes from 1.2 to 2.0', Gtk2.2 has
GtkTextView widget which is entirely new version of GtkText in Gtk1.2 . Can
anyone know where to find the example code which displays use of GtkTextView
widget? I need this because I have created editor with GtkText and I now
need to change the GtkText Widget with GtkTextView but GtkTextView has lot
of new things added such as GtkTextBuffer, GtkTextIter etc. I dont know how
to use them and make my editor work.

Waiting for quick response, Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Vikram S Bartakke