Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes error while opening a file

Evan:

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 12:39, Evan Martin wrote:
Quotes are used by shells to indicate the characters between them are
one parameter.  g_spawn_async_with_pipes takes an array for argv, so the
separation between parameters is explicit.  You should be passing it the
filename without quotes.

It cannot open a file called
  "foo"
because no such file exists-- it is named
  foo
.

Weird.  I tried that earlier, but it didn't work.  In hindsight, I
realize that was because I had another problem.  In any case, it worked
fine this time.  Thanks.

Neil