Re: Fullscreen application

James,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have managed to get SDL to run in fullscreen mode but not when using GTK (via the hack). I don't suppose you have any experience of doing this (or should I post a message on the SDL mailing list)?

Cheers,

Neil

James Caple wrote:
This Message Was Virus Checked With : SAVI 3.66 February 2003
Last Updated 4th March 2003

Neil,

Not sure about GTK, but SDL will get you to your full screen requirement and let you use GTK as you desire.

http://www.libsdl.org

James