GtkTreeView: Setting colour of individual cells

Hello,
        My understanding is that it possible to set the colour of each
individual cell in a tree store/tree view.

        However I can't see how to do this in the API, or any sample
code to do it.  Is there an example of this, or can someone show me the
sample code?

        Basically I'm inserting a set of rows, and some I would like to
highlight in red [or some other colour].

        Regards,
        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.