Re: gtk_init() crashes

Once upon a time Russell Shaw wrote @ Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:23:04 +1100

Mohammed Sameer wrote:
Once upon a time Russell Shaw wrote @ Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:02:23 +1100

Hi,

I'm trying to get a gtk example to run which i just compiled:

russell main~/gtk: ./example

** (example:2922): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10"
** (example:2922): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10"
** (example:2922): WARNING **: All font failbacks failed!!!!

check your
/etc/pango/pangox.aliases
I really don't know how to generate this file, but on debian it's managed by defoma, anyway i can send
you mine if you want

Hi,
Thanks, but i'm trying something different. The debian gtk packages i got seemed
a bit old, so i'm recompiling everything from sources so i can include debugging
info too.

There is a gtk-dbg in debian ;)
Ok, i think that the file is the same in all versions, i think if you install it in the same prefix you'll be
fine

anyway, It's here if you seem to try !
http://www.geocities.com/uniball13/tmp/pangox.aliases.txt

--