Re: What does "unclassable" mean?

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 10:16:46PM +0000, Francisco Miguel Colaço wrote:
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 615 (g_object_new):
assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

I have used the same skeleton over and over again without a problem to
date to derive GObject, and I have double checked (and even done it
again from scratch).  However, the problem seems to persist.

What is this?  Where is my error?  What should I do to correct or, at
the very least, get around it?

This sort of thing is usually a memory management bug, e.g. you might
be using an already-freed object.

Havoc