Re: can use GTK+ over freeBSD

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Adnane Ben Halima wrote:

hello,
I am working on a project which is the discovery and visualization of IPv6
networks over a freebsd plateform so I need a graphical tool to vizualizate
the network.
my question is : can I use GTK+ over freebsd ?

Yes!

I have written a GTK+ inteface not to analyse datapackets but
radar pulses. http://www.microdata.se/swdemo.htm The same thing
should be nice to do for a IPv6 application. Just switch frequency
to "ports" and you would have a nice application.

Göran Hasse

thanks.