Re: launching ssh using g_spawn_async_with_pipes

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 12:23:27PM +0000, Jeremy Wilkins wrote:

I've trying to launch ssh using g_spawn_async_with_pipes without much
success. I can launch other cmd line apps (eg 'cat /etc/fstab'), and
seem to be reading the pipe correctly. When I try to read the ssh pipe
though it seems to ignore the pipe, and the password request just
appears on the command line.

ssh probably has to run on a terminal rather than a pipe.

Havoc