Re: Pressing "x" button in window.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:03:26AM -0700, david dexter wrote:
I use GTK and when I press the "X" button in the corner, GTK closes the
window and I have problems to re-show the window again. (I use libglade
but its developer told me that this is a GTK issue)

GtkWidget *foo;
foo = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
 g_signal_connect (foo,
                    "delete_event",
                    G_CALLBACK (delete_event_handler), NULL);

then in your delete_event_handler()
return TRUE to not destroy the window "you can hide it and return TRUE
;)"
or FALSE to destroy the window

Hope this helps!

--