Pixmaps on notebook pages

Hello all.

I have have notebook with a pixmap on each page, defined as such through
Glade. I also defined the expose_event, and that redraws the picture
correctly when needed. I want to update the picture when new data comes
in, and I use gtk_widget_draw for that.

Now for the actual question: How do I obtain the coordinates of the origin
of the pixmap? They are not 0, 0, as the tabs of the notebook are
occupying space. In fact, x is 0, but y must be adjusted to compensate for
the tab height.

So, what I need are in fact the coordinates for the client area on a
notebook page.

Thanks in advance-
John