Re: Looking for list admins for gtk-list, gtk-app-devel-list, gtk-doc-list

El dom, 29 de 06 de 2003 a las 13:16, Owen Taylor escribió:
I'm looking for people to take over list moderation
for some of the GTK+ mailing lists. It's not very time
consuming (a few minutes a few times a week).

What's involved:

 - Going through the list of messages held for moderation
   a few times a week, discarding spam, rejecting
   subscribe requests sent to the list, and approving
   other messages.

 - Responding to people who can't figure out mailman
   and how to unsubscribe (a few a month)

 - Unsubscribing accounts that start bouncing when
   mailman doesn't recognize the bounce format.

The only request I'd make about volunteers is that
you read the list in question regularly, you've
been using GTK+ for a little while, so have some
idea what's going on, and you expect to continue
using GTK+ for while.

(And that if you stop having time to do the moderation,
you let me know.)

I can and I would like to help in that.

--
German Poo Caaman~o