Re: Bringing windows to front

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 04:47:43PM -0700, Tom Baehr-Jones wrote:
Sorry if this is repetitive, but I've searched for a while and can't
figure out how to do this - I have created a number of windows in a
program that I've written (normal non-modal GtkWindow 's), and I need to
bring one of them to the front. That is, I need it to behave as if the
user had alt-tabbed to it, or clicked on the small version of the window
on the bottom of the screen. I suppose this means interacting with the
window manager, right? Anyone know how to proceed?

I believe gtk_window_present() is the function you're looking for.

--
Evan Martin
martine danga com