g_spawn_async use

Hello list :)

I don't know if this is the right place for my question, feel free to tell me if there is a better lsit for that topic.

I'm writing a Gtk2 app which has to launch external processes. To do that I use the Glib function "g_spawn_async".

My external is well launched but I wonder how I can be notified when it is finished. I was thinking about being aware of SIGCHILD but I don't know the best way to keep my code Gnome2 compliant.

If someone would tell me what is the best way to do that, it would be great.

Thanks

Alexis.