Fast List widget

Hello.

GtkListStore/GtkTreeView is fast in displaying lists about 100000 rows. But I need add rows with timeout
about 10 ms. In this task GtkListStore can't help me, because it updates all view when row is added. Update
takes more than 10ms, so all process became too slow. One can look at this problem in gnome-search-tool. Then
there are a lot of founded files, process slows because of tree view, where files is shown. I try to solve
the problem with caching rows in 100 ms, and than add 100 rows at ones. All goes more quckly, but it seems to
me inadequate. Even appending of 100 rows to list with 10000 takes some time.

Is there any widgets that solve this problem7 May be some hacks with TreeView can help. May be widget can
more slowly display rows but more quickly add them.

Second, there was discussion in 2001 by Havoc about review of TreeModelSort, where was talk about
reimplementing TreeModelSort in TreeView. I need filter list, I know there is EggTreeModelFilter to do this,
but changing filter in 10000-rows model takes significant amount of time to update second model. I know, the
way of implementing filter in TreeView can help, but is there any changes in this direction?

Thanks.