Re: [1.2] Drop on treeitem

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 07:19, Gabriele Greco wrote:
I'm unable to make Drag'N'Drop work correctly on GtkTreeItem, my drop
routine works OK if called on a clist or on a tree, but I need to know
exactly on WHICH tree item the drop occurs, so I'm trying to setup my
tree calling gtk_drag_dest_set() for EACH treeitem of the tree. I've
read this should work in the 1.2 tutorial:

You won't be able to get it to work. GtkTree violated several
fundamental constraints of the GTK+ widget system, the one
that matters here is that every child widget must be contained
within the bounds of it's parent widget.

Regards,
                                        Owen