Re: One Window, change the frame continous

That is I want to have one single window and wants to change the inside
frames continously each time displaying one or the other event.
Each time i click NEXT button it should show me new frame DYNAMICALLY.

      Learn about pipes (man popen).

        sir i did learn about popen i did this..
        I have used GLADE 1.2 to prepare the GUI, it has files like
callback.c and main.c and support.c

I prepared two windows with two buttons in each. On clicking button2 of
window1, i want to see frame 1 of window2, then on clicking button 4 of
window2, i want to see frame 2 in window2 itself, and this goes on...as i
keep on pressing the button(labelled as NEXT)

so in the callbacks.c file i've written the things like this..so that on
clicking button 2 window gets displayed with the frame 1. :::(, but im not
geeting how to display "buffer"(output of poepn) in the frame?

Please understand my problem and help me out.
-------------------------------------
 void
on_button2_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
        file1 = popen ("sh /tmp/abc.sh", "r");
        while (!feof (file1))
                    {
                 /* fgets (buffer, sizeof (buffer), file1); */
                                  fread (buffer, 1, 1024, file1);
                                       // label = gtk_label_new (buffer);
        printf ("files : %s", buffer);

gtk_widget_show (window2);