Drawing curves

Hi folks,

I'm trying to figure out to draw parts of circles with GTK.  gdk_draw_arc
will let you draw a "pie", but I don't want the inner portion of the circle
to be drawn.  I want a curved line with color & thickness that I specify.

I thought about drawing the full pie and then drawing a smaller pie with the
background color, but that seems suboptimal because I'll then draw over
anything behind the entire thing.  I would like to avoid this.

So then, whats the best way to draw curves?

Alex Pavloff -- apavloff eason com
Eason Technology --- www.eason.com
--- Linux-based industrial HMI ---
-------- www.eason.com/5k --------