libgnomecanvas

Hello,

There are changes in libgnomecanvas from 2.2 to 2.3. So it looks like the apps for libgnomecanvas-2.2 run very slow or don't work with 2.3.

Can I find the changes somewhere, how I do have to patch the app so it also works in 2.3?

Thanks,
Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache gmx at