finding the beginning of the current line in a text buffer

Hi,
  I'm using a GtkTextView and its associated GtkTextBuffer. What I need
to do is to insert a character at the beginning of the current line when
the user presses a button.

I see that I need to use gtk_text_buffer_get_iter_at_line () but how do
I get the current line number in the text buffer?

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi presidency com> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
Q: What do you get when you put a spinning flywheel in a casket and
turn a corner?
A: A funeral precession.