Updating GtkCellRendererText after editing

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this list so excuse me if i post nth question about GtkCellEditable.

In a treeview, my cells are editable, so i can edit them by clicking on them. My app catch 'edited' signal
where new text is caught. But i have no pointer on GtkCellEditable created by gtk and i can't update text in
GtkCellRendererText by calling gtk_cell_editable_editing_done. I try to set text by hand with g_object_set
but that doesn't work.

Could someone explain me how i can update my cell ?

Thanks.

Sylvain